Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Smitten kittens! Keira Knightley and James Righton are loved up in New York

Now this is what a couple in love look like.
Keira Knightley and her new fiancé James Righton looked completely smitten as they strolled in New York holding hands.
So happy together: Keira Knightley and James Righton only had eyes
 for each other as they strolled around New York
So happy together: Keira Knightley and James Righton only had eyes for each other as they strolled around New York
The pair couldn't tear themselves apart as they browsed around the shops and the actress proudly flashed her engagement ring which sat glittering on her finger.
The ring is a single circular diamond set into a thin gold band.
Keira was also wearing another ring on her left hand, a Love ring by Zoe and Morgan.
A spokesperson for the star confirmed the pair were engaged after 15 months together.
Hot in the city: James ripped off his cardigan at one point as the
 air became sultry
Hot in the city: James ripped off his cardigan at one point as the air became sultry

Handsome couple: The pair are to marry after 15 months together
Handsome couple: The pair are to marry after 15 months together
The London-born star, 27, started dating the 28-year-old Klaxons rocker last year after being introduced by mutual friend Alexa Chung.
Keira opted for a pretty summer dress for their shopping trip over the weekend.
She shielded her eyes from the sunshine in a pair of Chanel sunglasses.
James stepped out in a pair of dark coloured trousers, a white T-shirt, a striped cardigan and a pair of Ray Ban glasses.
Keira wasn't content with just holding James hand and she had her other arm tucked under his armpit.
Sharing a joke: The couple were engrossed with one another
Sharing a joke: The couple were engrossed with one another

They'll have pretty children: The couple look fairly similar, with
 matching smiles and hair hues
They'll have pretty children: The couple look fairly similar, with matching smiles and hair hues
Since they started dating last year, the couple have kept their romance under wraps and are yet to pose together on a red carpet.
However, they have been photographed out together casually near their east London home several times.
With marriage on the horizon, Knightley is also hinting at a career change - admitting that she would like to have a job that allows her to spend more time at home with her future husband.
She said: 'I suppose I don’t necessarily like the idea of doing the same thing forever. I love acting because it allows me to be different and have different experiences, but there is a similar strain to it all the time.
"Would I like to have a job that meant I could spend a lot of time at home and have a social life? That might be quite nice. But equally, I love my job and I'm incredibly lucky to have it. I just don't know if it will be what I do forever."
She added to film magazine Empire: 'I haven't a clue what I would do if I stopped acting. But I can imagine at some point thinking, 'I've scratched that itch, what's next?'
"I've wanted to be an actor since I was three and for a really long time it was absolutely everything in my life. But I think it's probably a terrible thing if you don't change your mind about things as you get older – but I think everyone goes through phases of 'Is this forever?'"
The Oscar-nominated star previously dated Pride & Prejudice co-star Rupert Friend for five years before splitting in January 2011.
Last year, her father William said on her split from Friend: 'It wasn’t a decision that either of them took lightly. I know they gave it a great deal of thought. I don’t think there was any one thing that led to their break-up - it was a whole raft of things, I think.'
She also had a two-year romance with Irish model and actor Jamie Dornan before splitting in August 2005.

No comments:

Post a Comment