Tuesday, January 29, 2013

'I never played the Disney game': Miley Cyrus opens up about becoming a bad girl as she flashes her bra and toned tummy

She went from a sugary sweet Disney princess to a rebel without a cause, and everything about Miley Cyrus is now edgy.
But the actress and singer insists she has never been squeaky clean in a new interview.
And the 20-year-old certainly proves that as she strips down to a lilac bra under an entirely sheer shirt, exposing her toned stomach as well as her underwear.
Scroll down for video
Disney princess no more: Miley Cyrus talks about shedding her squeaky clean image as she exposes her underwear and stomach in the new issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine
Disney princess no more: Miley Cyrus talks about shedding her squeaky clean image as she exposes her underwear and stomach in the new issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine
Miley's racy shoot features in the new issue of Cosmopolitan, in which she also chats about her individuality.
Miley opened up about growing up as a Disney star – and how she always tried to remain herself, even if that meant shedding her squeaky clean image at an early age.
She admitted: ‘Some of the worst things that have happened in my career, like things getting leaked, have actually been what's best for me, because people knew when I was on that show that I was really growing up.
‘I never faked anything. I never played the Disney game of smiling and being a princess and then suddenly having a hard time, saying, "That isn't who I really am."’
Ooh la la: Miley strikes a sultry pose as she displays her cleavage in a blazer with nothing underneath in the cover shot
Ooh la la: Miley strikes a sultry pose as she displays her cleavage in a blazer with nothing underneath in the cover shot
New music: Miley is having a musical comeback and is getting ready to release her new album
New music: Miley is having a musical comeback and is getting ready to release her new album
She is about to make a comeback to music with a new album, but Miley revealed that what is far more important to her is her relationship with fiance Liam Hemsworth.
‘Number one is my relationship with Liam,’ she said. ‘That's what I feel the most confident in because you never know; there's so much hype behind my new record, but it could come out and, worst-case scenario, everyone f***ing hates it.’
Miley also admits that she still can’t believe Liam is her husband-to-be, as she often finds herself struck by how good-looking he is.
Fiance first: The star told the publication that her relationship with Liam Hemsworth comes above anything else
Fiance first: The star told the publication that her relationship with Liam Hemsworth comes above anything else
‘I'll literally look at him and be like "You are hot, dear god!"’ she said. ‘The other day, I turned on the pool heater and it was steaming, and he walked outside and took off his clothes and jumped in the pool.
‘I was like, "I'm gonna faint – the hottest guy of my life is in a steaming pool. This looks like a Playgirl shoot." So I took a photo and made it the background on my phone. My best friend grabbed my phone and was like, "Who's that? He is so hot!" That's my hubby!’

Her use of the word ‘hubby’ to describe Liam will no doubt set tongues wagging as to whether or not the couple have already tied the knot in secret.
Miley’s new album sees her collaborating with a surprising array of artists, including Mary J Blige, and the star focuses so much on her individuality that she feels there is ‘room for everybody’ in the music industry.
It's a dog's life: Miley was seen walking pet dog Floyd in Los Angeles on Monday while a friend took charge of Happy and Mary Jane
It's a dog's life: Miley was seen walking pet dog Floyd in Los Angeles on Monday while a friend took charge of Happy and Mary Jane

What's this?: Floyd was distracted by something he saw during the exciting and sunny stroll with his owner
What's this?: Floyd was distracted by something he saw during the exciting and sunny stroll with his owner
‘Katy Perry's been my friend for f***ing five years, and I'm not ever gonna let our work get between that relationship,’ she said.
‘If Katy sticks with being Katy, and Ke$ha is Ke$ha, and Rihanna is Rihanna, and I'm me, there's room for everybody. The problem is when people look at Gaga and say, "Oh, that works; I'm going to be like that."’
She added of her latest musical venture: ‘It's almost like being a new artist and trying to make a first impression. I think the best thing I could have done was take those two years off to really live, because now people don't think of me as who I was on the TV show.’
The March issue of Cosmopolitan Magazine hits newsstands on February 5.
Individuality rules: The 20-year-old is now unrecognisable from her Hannah Montana days, pictured here
Individuality rules: The 20-year-old is now unrecognisable from her Hannah Montana days, pictured here

No comments:

Post a Comment