Friday, March 16, 2012

Matt Damon doesn’t mind having to kiss Michael Douglas during filming.



“i never thought I may get to kiss Michael Douglas,” Damon admitted to People.

“I brand of guess of it in algebra terms, coming back to my great school days. It’s like the transitive property. By kissing Michael Douglas, I am making out provided Catherine [Zeta-Jones].”

Damon furthermore admitted who it is likely to be the closest too he comes to getting a kissing scene providing the Welsh actress, going through missed out on the option when the two were effective together on Ocean’s Twelve.

“I was actually kind of irate too I never got to kiss Catherine,” the actor added.

Douglas recently admitted the current he has continued teasing Damon in regards to such a upcoming scenes together.

Steven Soderbergh’s Liberace has yet to take in an official release date.

No comments:

Post a Comment