Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Matt Damon Height and Weight

Matt Damon
Matt Damon
Matt Damon Height and Weight
Matt Damon Weight?
187 lbs

Matt Damon Height?
5′ 10″ or 178 cm

Date Of Birth (Birthday)
8 October 1970, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Birth Name
Matthew Paige Damon

Matt Damon Quotes


If your movies don’t perform, they just stop calling you.
I found myself getting more publicly shy when the gala events and big crowds started. Some people embrace it. To me, it’s not worth enough to risk my private life being public.
I’m not being a monk. I live my life in New York. I have a girlfriend [Luciana Barroso]. But it’s not cost-effective for paparazzi to follow us. They can get one picture of us walking down the street.
Now I feel I have an unspoken deal with the paparazzi: “I won’t do anything publicly interesting if you agree not to follow me.”
I’d love to be a dad. I hope I’d be great at it. That’s every man’s fear, yet his most important job.

No comments:

Post a Comment