Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Matt Damon Talks Bourne Franchise Filed under: Matt Damon

Filed under: Matt Damon > Film Flickers
matt-damon-to-play-bourne-a.jpg
Although Universal is moving forward with the fourth installment of the Jason Bourne franchise, The Bourne Legacy, without the star and the director, Matt Damon has not ruled out returning to the role that made him an action star.

It just might be a while! 
 
 
Damon said:
“I really hope it’s going to happen. It’s really up to Paul Greengrass, the director. I’ve always said I won’t do it without him and I think it would be a bad idea to do it without Paul.
I think Paul’s probably going to do one or two other films that he’s got kind of cooking but after that [maybe they would start working on a Bourne film]. I think it’s kind of the thing where enough time has passed that I think it won’t matter if we wait five more years to do it.
We just want to make sure if we do it, that we do it right. There’s been a lot of pressure for us to do it obviously but that’s that moment I think where you got to step back and make sure you’re not making a mistake. So when it feels like the right time, I think Paul would be open to doing it.”

No comments:

Post a Comment